1.- Pursuant to relevant data protection laws, please be informed that data sent through the Website will be included in a file controlled by AVCO, which fulfils all legal requirements, for one or more of the following purposes:
- Management of queries sent through our contact form.
- AVCO’s interest to provide its services and advice.
- AVCO and AVCO related companies.
- Your data may be transferred to related AVCO companies in or outside of the EU. Transfers outside of the EU are based on standard data protection clauses as adopted by the European Commission.
- Until the query has been resolved.
3.- Fields marked with an asterisk are mandatory. If you do not fill them in we cannot answer your query. All data entered must be truthful and accurate.
4.- You can exercise your rights to: a) access, rectify, erase and block your data; b) limit processing of your data; c) data portability; d) revoke your consent; by e-mail through the Website or by post to AVCO, Calle Velázquez 37, 28001 Madrid, Spain.
5.- You have the right to file a claim with the relevant National Data Protection Authority.
The Website uses ¨Cookies¨, and similar devices (hereinafter, Cookies). Cookies are files sent to a browser through a web server to register the User’s activities in a particular website or in every web, app and/or service in the Website (hereinafter, the Services). The first purpose of the Cookies is to provide the User a quicker access to the selected Services.
1.- Type, purpose and performance of the Cookies
Cookies, pursuant to their duration period, can be divided into session or persistent Cookies. The former expire when the User closes the browser. The latter expire when they attain their purpose or they are manually erased.
The Website uses the following cookies:
- Google Analytics.
- Browsing statitics.
2.- How to disable Cookies and Web Bugs in the main browsers:
All modern browsers allow to adjust the settings for Cookies. These settings are normally found in the ‘Options’ or ‘Preferences’ on the browser’s menu. You can also adjust the settings on your browser or e-mail manager, and install free add-ons to refuse the downloading of Web Bugs when an e-mail is opened.
This website offers the User guidance on how to access the cookies settings and private browsing in each of the main browsers:
- Internet Explorer: Tools -> Internet Options -> Privacy -> Settings. For more information, please refer to Microsoft support or the browser’s Help section.
- Firefox: Tools -> Options -> Privacy -> History -> Use custom settings for history. For more information please refer to Mozilla support Mozilla or the browser’s Help section.
- Chrome: Settings -> Show advanced options -> Privacy -> Custom settings. For more information please refer to Google support Mozilla or the browser’s Help section.
3.- What happens when Cookies are disabled?
Some features of the Services will be disabled such as permanent identification.
Any significant amendments to the Cookies Policy will be notified to the Users either through the Website or, in the case of registered Users, by e-mail.
4.- User consent